Lolcats Reloaded: Ep. 1 Lolcats Reloaded: Ep. 1

Well...

I dont understand what that guy before was jabbing about, going on about cats are done isnt really a helpful critic!.

Now, er. Its a bit weird, the animation is okay, the music and effects are awsome btw. I own 2 cats and ill have to try that hamburger on a string next time i want to get the bugger out from behind the sofa. haha. Apart from that not much else made me laugh, but it was a good effort non the less.

Sonic generation's end Sonic generation's end

Haha!

That was pretty good, but silver was fantasic, you should do lots of mini sketches like that, a sort of collab with things not going right but in a fun way :D The Silver sketch at the end made me laugh loud. Nice one!

Zelda Uncut- Preview Zelda Uncut- Preview

Looks Good.

Looks pretty Good, i will keep an eye out for this one, hope you have a good xmas and new year :)

Skyrim Fail Skyrim Fail

Epic!

This made me laugh so hard i almost fell of my chair!. I always wondered about his "gift" and you put my thoughts into one of the best game parodies of all time. The animation is great and the sound effects music timing everything is brilliant, i wasnt expecting the ending, but the "poof" at the end i almost died laughing. Fantasic stuff!. Well done. I dunno if you guys are fan of the manga "bleach", but a bleach fail would be awsome :D Keep up the laughs!

Final Mansion Final Mansion

That was impressive!

Excellent stick animation, the ending fight was amazing, reminded me a little of dbz, awsome!. worthy of the front page!

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

OMFG!

That was incrediable!!, truely epic, i cant wait for more!!, best stick animation of all time!!, best here on newgrounds without a doubt!, top stuff!

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

AWSOME!

Simply Outstanding, excellent music, animation, script. SIMPLY FLAWLESS!!!

Excellent work, cant wait to see more. Btw can we get that revamped spiderman song anywhere, that is the bomb! :)

Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

Simply Awsome

These mario parodies never get old, and its nice to see people still coming up with ideas to screw mario over. the jumped up plumber has it coming to him! ;).

Maybe you should do one with lugi trying to out do mario at what he does best, that is saving the princess but failing miserbly, and in the end, well.......lets just say mario wont be getting up for a while :P

Anyways top stuff man. 10/10 5/5 and faved :)

Street Fighter Epic Ep.2 Street Fighter Epic Ep.2

Very good flash

I like this series , its well done and the fight scenes are awsome.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

thanks :D

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

ROFL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was just plain awsome, had me cracking up lol - best paroday ever. Great use of voice clips. Make another one with Zoey that be even funnier :P