Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

AWSOME!

Rearly enjoyed this game, rearly throws you into the madness genere, i love the old style 2d beatum ups and this does that genere justice too ,simple gameplay but challenging.

5/5 10/10 from me, looking forward tot he next 1

NEWsupermariobros world1. NEWsupermariobros world1.

Great =)

I love mario, and this game reminded me of playing it on the nes back in the old days but with better graphics =), theres alot of room for improvement here is some ideas im gonna throw at ya being a mario veteran gamer myself =).

1) Remaining Lives to be added to display
2) More classic power ups maybe a mixture from all the mario games to give it a unique feel, ie: Leaf, Cape, Star, Fire Flower, hammersuit etc.
3) 2 Player mode staring lugi, or even pick a character mode (dunno if u can do that easily)
4) Have to include an underground stage with the classic mario underground theme song :p
5) Bring back the map system from travelling from place to place, having the blocks from super mario wolrd on the nes make a return to make random new areas =)
6) Inbetween levels have some mini games thrown in like the ones in mario party, like racing, shooting , carneval fun etc.

Maybe a whole mash of the mario series together to give it its own stand alone mario feel from getting together all the good bits from previous mario games into one. Ofc thats easier said than done, sometimes i wish i could write and make flash to go with my music then id be sorted hehe.

Good effort man , hope to see an improvement in the 2nd world :)

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks. That give's me GREAT ideas. Some of them might be a little hard to do. But I'll try to add more things to it. The power ups are great ideas also the map :D awesome man Dunno why I didn't think of it. I'm doing more of a, one world kinda thing like The first world is all Grassed but The second will be all underground. I'll probably put an underground level in the second one. By the way the second world is gonna be Mushroom Hill. :D

Mental Training Mental Training

Woohoo im not stupid :D

Great game, rearly fun to play, i actualy found it challenging and yet enjoyable, but then again i suck at maths, just need a few non testing games thrown in there for fun to mix it up a bit, other than that its rearly good :)

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

okay

Its not bad, its quite a fun flash, but its a bit too basic for me, an acutal fighter with these characters would be very cool , and all the moves he does to kill them in one hit could be his finishing moves. It was a little hard for me, i couldnt get past the bitch after the robot.

Good game, but can be so much better. Make this into a proper beatum up platform, and u have urself a winner.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

That is sick!

Man im suprised anyone ever came up with this idea, the sound effects are freakishly real, u didnt actual record killing someone in this way and record it? =O

But good, but need more ways to actually torture, gets a bit repetitive after a while, but original none the less :)

DrawIT DrawIT

Awsome :)

I cant draw at all so this is a fantasic game, and ofc it features my music so even better!

Thanks again for using my work, and ofc a great, if not challenging game!

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Awsome Game

Very good!, easy to pick up, and good gfx sound and fx!. A fantasic game, i could see this being turned into a full fledge game, maybe you should take this idea to a mainstream company!, make it bigger, different armour, weapons, quests, be a fantasic rpg! but its a great game in itself and i do love the paladin story! Well Done!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

fantasic!

I love this, i wish there was an acutal punk music program like this, but this is the next best thing. I even downloaded my own copy of it and made mp3s using this program.

Great fun!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Fantasic Game

I love this game, proberly play this the most on newgrounds. For a survial game its rearly good. I love the time management its a nice addition to the shooting of random zombies, i think to improve in future is that you control the search parties and acutaly have to find them as well as keep them alive. Also an introduction of some sort of interactive repairing of the fort would be good, but i know that requires alot of detail. Maybe including a 2 player option as well?. There isnt many decent survial shooters anymore and i think if you went to a mainstream firm with this idea you would proberly get somewhere with it, its that good.

Fantasic work, well done, now im gonna maul some more zombies :D

WC3 Dwarven Soundboard WC3 Dwarven Soundboard

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!!!!!

ROFL, i love dwarfs, and like the guy below this made my day too, btw how did u rip them sounds?, id like to get them all as i make music and id love to make THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK soundtrack :D