neva goona let you go neva goona let you go

A rearly deep and touching song.

That is sheer masterclass, the lyrics and the beat, and the kids voice, everything gels very well together, if this happened to you or based on a simular experience, i feel for you man, but thanks for giving us such a great song. Well done. Could easily have a no 1 in the Uk with this record, defo.

twickz responds:

thanks! your from uk? nice! the kids voice in the begining is my actual sons voice. it took me forever to get him to do it lol

Mario Bros A Cappella Mario Bros A Cappella

HAHA!

Awsome, love mario, love this mix, and the ending just made me LMAO :D Keep up the great work!

Crosswinds responds:

YAY! Thank ya very much!

Baby grand piano. Baby grand piano.

Very Impressive

Piano music is so simple yet so easy to listen too, but yet can say so much without words or other rythums. This piece is fantasic, i could quite easily re-flect on life with this song. Certantly a thinking song, or a relaxing song depending on your mood.

Well done. :)

Btw what program did you use to make this? - and or equpment?

REM everybody dreams REM everybody dreams

I am impressed.

I like this, its a very mellow song, and it keeps the sound of the orginal, alough i think your voice would be good enough to sing in this, it be interesting to see if you would re-write this with this soundtrack, i wonder what you could come up with, hell i might have a go at it, but my voice isnt great, but i can write :) anyways, well done i like this..

The Terminators Bad Day (VA) The Terminators Bad Day (VA)

LMFAO!

Have you thought about the sarah connor pension scheme? - ROFL, i can express how much this made my day, ive been checking your stuff for a while now, and this is just brilliant.

You should be on tv with this stuff, with your animation skills (or people you know) you could turn this into one of the funnist animations ever. but as it stands its one of the funniest audio clips ever.

futurama A'cappella futurama A'cappella

No limit to your talent.

This is awsome, everything you do is awsome, im lost for words, best ever!!! :D

thanks buddy! your epic too! high ten! ^ ^ :D

Epic song part 1 Epic song part 1

ROFL

i can describe how much this maade me laugh, "your mums so fat she eat the words i was gonna use to insult her", thats problerly the best line ive heard for a mum gag in my life.

My favourte artist on newgrounds bar none :)

Stalagmite responds:

holy shit. THANKS! :D and you are a wonderful reviewer! and very generous with your time! (or very bored) lol. :D thanks man, really it is appreciated :D

FTW!!!im bored FTW!!!im bored

ROFL

That is so randomly funny, i personally dont like santa claws, and if he took my eyelids id proberly be greatful as sleep is a waste of time anyway :P.

I might play this to my kids, on xmas eve, just for the giggles :p - my wife would kill me if i did that lol.

But the lyrics is very creative and that my friend was funny as hell!

Stalagmite responds:

PLAY IT TO YOUR CHILDREN! IT WILL AMUSE THEM :D lol! but dont. i dont want to be responsible for their nightmares! ^ ^ and i dread to think what your wife would say to you if the kids asked her what a sexual reindeer was ^ ^ LOL!!!

Hardyboys1 a troll response Hardyboys1 a troll response

ROFL!!!!

That is brillaint, i agree with you there, proberlly the funnist audio clip ive heard,. I could imgane this on stage as stand up, fantasic m8 well done.

Stalagmite responds:

i would LOVE to do stand up. but turns out i am not much of a people person ^ ^ :D thanks dewd. not only are you stalking my music ^ ^ but your one of those stalkers who just MAKE MY FUCKING DAY! you can banter through my trash cans anytime ^ ^ hehe. :D seriously THANK! YOU!

Gorillaz Acappela, Voice Actin Gorillaz Acappela, Voice Actin

AWSOME!

Wow, this is awsome my friend, its catchy too, ive downloaded this to my phone, gonna use it as my ring tone, brillaint, wish one day i can make music this good :)

Stalagmite responds:

music is in everyone. whether we dance it, speak it, play it or write it....we all express ourselves using sound. i am sure you are more than capable of reaching into yourself and drawing out your power to perform. you already have the ability. you just need to use it and train it! ^ ^ thanks!