Lolcats Reloaded: Ep. 1 Lolcats Reloaded: Ep. 1

Well...

I dont understand what that guy before was jabbing about, going on about cats are done isnt really a helpful critic!.

Now, er. Its a bit weird, the animation is okay, the music and effects are awsome btw. I own 2 cats and ill have to try that hamburger on a string next time i want to get the bugger out from behind the sofa. haha. Apart from that not much else made me laugh, but it was a good effort non the less.

Sonic generation's end Sonic generation's end

Haha!

That was pretty good, but silver was fantasic, you should do lots of mini sketches like that, a sort of collab with things not going right but in a fun way :D The Silver sketch at the end made me laugh loud. Nice one!

Zelda Uncut- Preview Zelda Uncut- Preview

Looks Good.

Looks pretty Good, i will keep an eye out for this one, hope you have a good xmas and new year :)

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

AWSOME!

Rearly enjoyed this game, rearly throws you into the madness genere, i love the old style 2d beatum ups and this does that genere justice too ,simple gameplay but challenging.

5/5 10/10 from me, looking forward tot he next 1

NEWsupermariobros world1. NEWsupermariobros world1.

Great =)

I love mario, and this game reminded me of playing it on the nes back in the old days but with better graphics =), theres alot of room for improvement here is some ideas im gonna throw at ya being a mario veteran gamer myself =).

1) Remaining Lives to be added to display
2) More classic power ups maybe a mixture from all the mario games to give it a unique feel, ie: Leaf, Cape, Star, Fire Flower, hammersuit etc.
3) 2 Player mode staring lugi, or even pick a character mode (dunno if u can do that easily)
4) Have to include an underground stage with the classic mario underground theme song :p
5) Bring back the map system from travelling from place to place, having the blocks from super mario wolrd on the nes make a return to make random new areas =)
6) Inbetween levels have some mini games thrown in like the ones in mario party, like racing, shooting , carneval fun etc.

Maybe a whole mash of the mario series together to give it its own stand alone mario feel from getting together all the good bits from previous mario games into one. Ofc thats easier said than done, sometimes i wish i could write and make flash to go with my music then id be sorted hehe.

Good effort man , hope to see an improvement in the 2nd world :)

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks. That give's me GREAT ideas. Some of them might be a little hard to do. But I'll try to add more things to it. The power ups are great ideas also the map :D awesome man Dunno why I didn't think of it. I'm doing more of a, one world kinda thing like The first world is all Grassed but The second will be all underground. I'll probably put an underground level in the second one. By the way the second world is gonna be Mushroom Hill. :D

Mental Training Mental Training

Woohoo im not stupid :D

Great game, rearly fun to play, i actualy found it challenging and yet enjoyable, but then again i suck at maths, just need a few non testing games thrown in there for fun to mix it up a bit, other than that its rearly good :)

neva goona let you go neva goona let you go

A rearly deep and touching song.

That is sheer masterclass, the lyrics and the beat, and the kids voice, everything gels very well together, if this happened to you or based on a simular experience, i feel for you man, but thanks for giving us such a great song. Well done. Could easily have a no 1 in the Uk with this record, defo.

twickz responds:

thanks! your from uk? nice! the kids voice in the begining is my actual sons voice. it took me forever to get him to do it lol

Mario Bros A Cappella Mario Bros A Cappella

HAHA!

Awsome, love mario, love this mix, and the ending just made me LMAO :D Keep up the great work!

Crosswinds responds:

YAY! Thank ya very much!

Baby grand piano. Baby grand piano.

Very Impressive

Piano music is so simple yet so easy to listen too, but yet can say so much without words or other rythums. This piece is fantasic, i could quite easily re-flect on life with this song. Certantly a thinking song, or a relaxing song depending on your mood.

Well done. :)

Btw what program did you use to make this? - and or equpment?